Due to the Covid -19 virus and that we are in level 2 we have once again had to postpone our 2019-20 prize giving.

A date will be confirmed once the powers at be move us back to at least level 1. If you already have tickets then don’t worry these can still be used on the night of the new date, once confirmed.

Thanks for hanging in there!

NSA committee